Mortgage Broker Enfield
DM Financial Services (DMFS) are your local mortgage brokers in Enfield with access to the whole market, which means we are not tied to just one lender so we can find the best package for you based on your needs and circumstances.
We can assist you with:
- First time buyers Mortgages
- Home mover Mortgages
- New build Mortgages
- Commercial Mortgages
- Buy to let Mortgages
- Equity release
- Bridging finance
Based in Enfield, this gives us the advantage of being local to you. Being local means we can come to you, or if you prefer, we can meet at our offices in Enfield. With nearby parking in the Albany Road Car Park. We are also open late for your convenience.
Why is it important to use a Mortgage Broker in Enfield?
The mortgage and insurance market has changed immensely over the last few years. DMFS can help sort through the maze of products and search for the best deal for you in your current circumstances. We can offer advice from the whole of market including lender direct products. This means you don’t have to spend time walking up and down the high street or trawling the internet for hours.
We don’t just arrange mortgages though, DMFS can also advise you on other any related life insurance, payment protection and even buy valium online with no prescription buildings and contents insurance you have or need.
Review an existing mortgage
DMFS can also carry out a full review of your current financial situation, if you already have a mortgage. The key elements of our review consist of:
- We will compare the switching rate and standard variable rate offered by your current lender to products available from other lenders
- Do you have an interest only mortgage and have no means to repay the capital at the end of term?
- Will your mortgage be paid off in the event of your death or critical illness?
- Are your mortgage payments protected against accident, sickness and unemployment?
- Do you currently have buildings insurance in place?
- Are you comfortable with your current level of debt and monthly payments?
These areas have been designed to make you think about your current financial and mortgage arrangements. Act now to see what savings can be made!
Use our mortgage calculator to check how different interest rates, length of mortgage and the amount you wish to borrow effects your repayments.
Speak to a Mortgage Broker in Enfield
Please contact DM Financial Services for a free no obligation consultation with a qualified Mortgage Broker in Enfield on 0800 110 5898 or complete the form and we’ll get back to you.