Building and Content Insurance

Building insurance that covers your building’s structure and other fixtures & fittings. Under this insurance, the content of the house or building is not covered. In addition, everything you have inside your property or building is a content. To make it simpler, imagine your shake your house; everything that stays is building (wall, roof, doors) and whatever falls out is content. It is not at home only, but the items inside as well. Having a home insurance means you home + content and personal possession cover (optional). It covers your possessions against any sort of loss caused due to theft, fire, vandalism, damage caused because of oil or water, lightning, a tree falling, flood or other accidents.

In addition, if you are a landlord and renting your property, landlord insurance is a solution for you. Under this insurance, you can cover your building, content, landlord liability and loss of rent or alternate accommodation.

Building & Content Insurance Quote Engine

Life Insurance

At DM Financial Services, unlike others, choosing your life insurance is very easy. Share your requirements, fill our online applications forms and we’ll bring you a wide range of suitable life insurance policies within your budgets.

Critical Illness Insurance

As the name implies, this covers your if you are diagnosed with a serious illness. Should you need a cover, buying it with your life insurance is highly suggested. The core idea is – enjoying double benefits; you will be paid off you get seriously ill and after withdrawing claims, you still have life cover.

Health Insurance

Health insurance or private health care insurance; becoming increasing popular these day. Be it we or our family members, we need immediate treatment for minor ailments that are curable and are short-term. Before you choose your PMI, you need to make sure that the more complex your make it, the higher premiums you will be paying for it.